Need to get Romanian driving license online?
Buy driving license online without test
Buy driving license online without test, No matter of the age, the driver is called a beginner in the first year after obtaining the license. A beginner has to display a distinctive sign on the back window of the car and on the windscreen, which represents a yellow disk with a black exclamation mark. It’s a way to inform the other drivers that they have to be careful and patient with the beginner in traffic. Buy Romanian Driver’s License without test
So, Romania has complex and specific laws and also obligations for driver’s license requirements that depends on different circumstances. If you plan to own a car in Romania or you are a visitor in our country, then this practical guide is a must read.
The first thing you need to know about getting a Romanian driver’s license is the two different methods available for obtaining one. The first method for receiving a Romanian driver’s license is by exchanging the license from your originating country for a Romanian one.
The second way is by taking and passing the Romanian theory and driving exams. Both options have advantages and disadvantages, and of course, based on your situation, you might be limited to one option or the other. We cover both options in great detail below.
- Exchange Foreign License for Romanian License
- Obtain a Romanian drivers license and test certificates
EXCHANGE A FOREIGN LICENSE FOR A ROMANIAN LICENSE
If you have legal residency in Romania and a Romanian identification then you can exchange your country’s driver’s license for a Romanian one. However, the process isn’t as straightforward as it sounds.
There are different requirements for different countries. If your country is not listed in the chart below, you must take and pass the Romanian driver’s license exam in order to obtain a Romanian driver’s license. If your original driver’s license belongs to a country listed in the chart below, you can exchange it without having to take the driving exam.
The exchange process from a country in the below chart is called “preschimbarea permisului de conducere strain cu document similar Romanesc” which translates to “exchanging a foreign driver’s license with documentation similar to Romanian.”
ROMANIA DRIVER’S LICENSE – TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Romania Driver’s License Basics
- Foreign Driver’s Licenses Validity in Romania
- International Driving Permit For Romania
- Who Needs a Romanian Driver’s License?
- Who Can Obtain a Romanian Driver’s License?
- How to Obtain a Romanian Driver’s License
- Exchange a License for a Romanian License
- Obtain a Romanian License with Driving Exam
- Driving Schools in Romania
- Romanian Driving Exams
- Romanian Driver’s License FAQ
ROMANIAN DRIVER’S LICENSE BASICS
Before we go into our guide on how to get a Romanian driver’s license, we’ll first go over the basics of the Romanian driver’s license.
Things to know about the Romanian Driver’s License
- You have to be at least 18 years old to have a driver’s license in Romania.
- Renewal of an expired driver’s license is done without reexamination.
- If you obtain your license with an automatic transmission, you can’t drive manuals.
- If you change your domicile, you don’t have to update it on your license.
- Licenses contain categories of vehicles you are permitted to drive.
- Categories that expire in 5 years: C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D, DE, Tr, Tb, Tv
- Categories that expire in 10 years: AM, A1, A2, A, B, Bl BE